Legend Dry Mask Hair Treatment
Triple award winning dry mask treatment to help rebuild the core integrity of the hair
A revolutionary vegan hair treatment that has already won the Vogue Beauty Award for Hair Innovation, Women’s Health Vegan Hair Hero and Red Magazine’s Most Impactful Hair Mask of the Year. The beauty journalists have called in a “game changer” with its intensely restorative natural oils, essential acids, marine plant culture and advanced scientific compounds. Providing complex levels of deep conditioning and strengthening alongside protection from environmental stresses, Løre Legend needs to be applied to dry hair for concentrated absorption.
- Amino acids and vegetable proteins help penetrate deep into the cuticle to effectively repair and condition from within, protecting the hair shaft from breakage and improving strength and shine.
- Powerful natural anti-oxidants and rich plant oils help protect against all types of hair damage and colour fade caused by free radicals.
- The unique properties derived from volcanic marine bio cultures assist in the prevention of scalp dehydration and heat induced environmental stress.
- Omega rich acids, positively charged molecules and scientific actives target the core elasticity of the hair, helping to speed up drying times and reduce frizz and static.
How To Use Legend
1. THOROUGHLY WORK ONE SACHET INTO DRY HAIR AND LEAVE TO SET FOR A MINIMUM OF 15 MINUTES, IF YOU WISH TO HAVE AN EVEN MORE INTENSIVE TREATMENT SIMPLY LEAVE THE MASK ON FOR LONGER.
2. RINSE WELL WITH WARM WATER THEN SHAMPOO AND CONDITION YOUR HAIR AS NORMAL. FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS WE DO RECOMMEND THAT YOU USE LØRE ORIGINALS CLEANSE + PURIFY AND CONDITION + RESTORE PRODUCTS.
3. TO MAINTAIN THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR HAIR WE WOULD SUGGEST USING OUR TREATMENT ONCE A MONTH BUT FOR HEAVILY DAMAGED HAIR YOUR STYLIST MIGHT RECOMMEND STARTING OFF WITH A MORE REGULAR APPLICATION TO GIVE YOU AN INTENSIVE INITIAL BOOST. SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES.
Our treatment delivers its maximum effectiveness when your hair is dry and at a temperature between 25 and 40 degrees so it’s perfect for a treatment while you are on holidays, in the sauna or just indulging in a long, hot bath ( we recommend wearing a shower cap so your hair doesn’t get wet while it is working)